18 steps on How to Impress the Interviewers in Job interview
In the last stage of any job interview – the finally shortlisted candidates will all have similar qualifications, length of experience and types of organizations worked in etc. etc.
Here we will be talking about – how make you stand out and create impactful powerful and long-lasting impressions in the mind of interviewers for fastest recall.
- 1.Do research about the company, their culture, their challenges, their vision and future of the market they are in
- 2.Talk to the people you would be working for, if possible
- 3.Learn about the best practices that the global best uses
- 4.Learn about why you are most suitable for the job, match your skills and the projects you have handled
- 5.Research about the emerging trends and the existing and future competitions that are eroding this companies markets and walking away with their customers and
- 6.Work on creating a practical and radically different approaches by which they can get a better market-share as well as better customer engagement
- 7.Prepare before-hand what would be your suggestions in overcoming the challenges this organization or the industry is facing
- 8.Research the interview questions asked frequently on the internet - then prepare your reply which is totally based on your real-time exposure by handling projects through both failures and success as well as the lessons learned
- 9.Prepared questions what would show your interviewers that you have put in the efforts for the points 1 to 4 and that you know what you are talking about
- 10.Get the inside scoop - see if you can get some inside information on the company and its employees.
- 11.Check LinkedIn, Facebook, and your college alumni network to see if you know anyone who can share insider information with you
- 12.Prepare and Share how you're a great fit for the job - for the company now and the future – in fact all your answers and questions should be based on this concept
- 13.In spite of all your preparation - you may goof-up big time – in many job interviews
- 14.Do not panic and give-up – but create a plan to handle yourself better next time
- 15.Never bull-shit or give vague answers - ensure all that you share about you is backed up with facts,
- 16.Figures and details
- 17.Ask hard penetrating questions with respect to show that you are serious about the job, your career and future
- 18.Use the relevant points from my blog and video – 55 points on how to create and sustain powerful 1st impressions
#howtomakegreatfirstimpression, #howtoimpressimportantandpowerfulpeople, #howtosustainyourpositiveimpressions, #greatimpressionsopensunimaginableopportunities, #wefailtoimpressbynotaskingrightquestions, #wecreateweakimpressionswhenunprepared, #psychologyofimpressingpeople, #howtopowerfullyconnectwithothers, #createlastingimpressionsonimportantpeople, #doresearchpreparetalkingpoints, #createquestionsabouttheirchallenges, #createyourownsellingadvertisement, #practiceandrefineyourelevatorpitch, #learnhowtolookimpressive, #makeyourpersonalityclassy, #refineyouruseofwordforsophistication, #learnandpracticepowerwalk, #learnandpracticepowersmile, #learnandpracticepowerhandshake, #learnandpracticepowerfulbodyposture, #createcuriosityinothers, #avoidusingjargons, #learnandpracticehumor, #becomfortablebeingyourself, #beproudofwhoyouare, #learnandreinventyourselfallthetime, #nevertrytocaptureallattention, #addgenguinevaluetoothers, #Tipsonhowtoimpressagirl, #stopchasingthegirls, #practiceconfidentandmischievoussmile, #learntolaughwholeheartedly, #finetuneartofteasingplayfully, #usedoublemeaningwordsintelligently, #mastertheartofflirtingdiscreetly, #beanamazingpersontobearound, #donotbepredictablecreatesuspense, #neveruseclichepickuplines, #berespectableyetnaughty, #howtoimpressinyourjobinterview, #createyourownsignaturestyle, #createpowerfulwaystostandout, #researchandlearnaboutorganizationculture, #createradicallydifferentyetpracticalideas,