Why we cry and what that has got to do the quality of our close relationships
In this seemingly unrelated phenomenon - There Is A Direct Relationship with WHY WE CRY AND the Quality Of Relationship We Have With The People Who Are Most Near & Dear To us.
This also dictates - WHETHER WE ARE HAPPY or unhappy.
TThere are broadly 5 reasons we cry
- 1. When overwhelmed by sadness, grief, sorrow and emotional hurt
- I.This happens when we find ourselves totally helpless.
- 2. When we are excessively happy
- I.Some of us cry or tears comes out naturally - when the happiness is of very high degree and is beyond our expectations
- II.When we realize we have made a major mistake or hurt someone
- I.Say you have done or said something – which has created major pain, hurt or loss for someone
- II.AND then - When we realize that our act has caused so much agony - we cry with pain empathizing with their anguish
- III.Then we resolve to make it up through proper atonement for our mistake
- III. When we are under tremendous stress and feel pressure overwhelmingly
- I.We release this pressure like pressure cooker valve
- II.It happens when someone or some situation builds, intense pressure within us – we release it by crying to make us comfortable
- III.But when we cry for this reason - we lack understanding, connection and there are no action and no change in us whatsoever.
- IV.When we feel highly grateful
- I.When we are in this state - our every pore is feeling, a great sense of gratefulness towards a person and/or a situation or simply because we realize and feel emotionally powerful through all the blessings in our life
- II.In this state we can see positives in even the most negative things, situations and people.
Please note -
A. The number 1 & 2 are our natural emotional stabilizers or say our body's subconscious protective system.
B. The number 4 is mostly associated with showing-off to others and is only focused on making us feel good. This is pure selfish reason to cry.
C. The number 3 & 5 brings out the best in yourself
- I.This crying can create best of relationship and least of pain, sorrow, disappointments in our lives.
- II.In a marital relationship if both the partners practice these 3 & 5 points - their relationship becomes blissful.
- III. But if
only one partner does it and the other does not reciprocate appropriately –
then the relationship disintegrates, and brakes.
#Whywecry, #cry, #qualityofourrelationships, #relationship, #HAPPY, #Overwhelmed, #Grief, #Sorrow, #EmotionalHurt, #TotallyHelpless, #ExcessivelyHappy, #BeyondExpectations, #MajorMistake, #majorPain, #Loss, #Resolve, #MakeUp, #MakeAtonement, #Pressure, #Intensepressure, #MakeYouComfortable, #LackUnderstanding, #Understanding, #Connection, #Action, #ChangeinYourself, #highlyGrateful, #Gratefulness, #Blessings, #Positives, #NegativeThings, #Situations, #People, #EmotionalStabilizers, #FeelGood, #Selfish, #Sorrow, #disappointments, #MaritalRelationship, #Reciprocate