In this article we will learn
- -6 reasons - Why focusing on result is the best strategy
- -11 Benefits of being an action person
- -35 Ways we can cultivate this powerful habit of focusing on action-steps as well as making the results you deliver talk about you
Truly successful people are always focused on taking those actions which brings them closer and closer to their big pictures and dreams.
They do fail a lot off-course - because they are taking risks by venturing into the realm of uncertain and unknown and stretching themselves beyond their current areas of influences and abilities.
At times their progress may seem very slow or they might not be progressing at all for long periods of time – but because they persevere, improvise and keep going on – ultimately the most powerful law of compounding works to create magnanimous results.
Most of these accomplished people seldom talk about what they are going to do – Instead they let themselves immersed in taking actions.
Too many people spend far too much time talking about their grand schemes, plans and wish-lists – without converting them into real-time actions.
Anyone who can develop the habits and mind-set of focusing only on taking the next action-step [however small] and on how to create excellence – would succeed phenomenally on sustainable basis.
We need to acquire the comfort of working silently and letting our achievements make the loudest noise – OR – better still let others talk about our strengths.
Through my exposure with people whom I call impossible achiever [my YouTube blog series] – I have learned that – we have the bestest possible chance of advancing in our career, profession, business – as well as having a satisfactory life, relationships, happiness, growth – only when we deliver results in whatever is needed.
I have used the word chance –because in many instances I have seen – that our hard-work, grand efforts and actions as well as outcomes – don't get noticed, recognized, appreciated and rewarded – at the moment of our personal triumphs, but much later they get highlighted.
Still it is our best bet and the best strategy – focusing on next-action-step, finding better solutions, improvising and the again taking actions those leads us towards our objectives ONLY - which can be practiced and mastered through implementation - in all walks and all aspects of our lives.
6 Reasons Why focus on taking actions towards determined and defined results
- 1.Once You Understand This – your entire life gets transformed in very powerful ways – with life becoming more enjoyable, satisfying and productive.
- 2.Your bosses, your customers, your teachers, your associates, your relations, your marketplace, the job-hunt, even finding your soulmate - only rewards results that you have accomplished.
- 3.Whatever is your social, professional, personal status – the only thing that gives you power and only thing that counts and matters - in the end is WHAT measurable milestones you have reached and achieved.
- 4.If you have not made as much progress as you were expecting - there's only ONE REASON – that would be in all probability - you did not take the requisite actions whatever was needed till it was needed.
- 5.Results never depend upon someone's background, the level he/she is starting from, their financial and social standing.
- 6.If you are not enjoying the superior results and an extraordinary life – the likely cause could be - weak implementations and inconsistent execution.
11 Benefits those will be yours for asking – if you focus on actions and creating significant and meaningful results
- 1.Increased Self-esteem
- 2.Increase in your capabilities, abilities and your expertise
- 3.Creation of powerful beliefs
- 4.Reinforcement of core-values
- 5.Increased follow-through, resilience and perseverance
- 6.Increased ability to bounce back from failures
- 7.Increased creativity
- 8.Increased passion
- 9.Increased ability in taking calculated risk
- 10. Increased and enhanced Problem-solving abilities
- 11. Increased quantum and quality of your life
35 Ways to into this life-changing and life-uplifting and life-enhancing habit
- 1.Identify what all that you desperately want in your life
- 2.Then identify what strategies and actions you have taken
- 3.Then identify and accept all those current strategies which are NOT working
- 4.Understand the fact that you need to change – big-time – mindset-wise, thought-pattern-wise, habit-wise, perspective-wise
- 5.Also identify the cost and penalty that you would pay if you don't get yoir acts straight
- 6.With these questions - you don't have to be discouraged – it is meant to engage on a deeper level by asking better, difficult and tougher questions
- 7.Then you have to develop the ability and courage to face the reality
- 8.You must be willing to be proven wrong and challenge your perceptions and assumptions
- 9.Any worthwhile project, outcome and results will is going to take time - much more time than we normally plan
- 10. Be a drug: Let people be dependable on you
- 11. You have to become an asset for your organization, your clients as well as others – create solutions along with making people believe that you are the best person to solve their problems
- 12. Create a big picture – which is larger than life
- 13. Although you do keep your ultimate objective in mind all the time – your focus has to be overcoming net obstacles, achieving next milestone and solving the immediate bottleneck
- 14. Work on byte sized actions that consistently take you forward and upwards towards your goals
- 15. Learn resolve conflicts in effective ways
- 16. Learn to spot opportunities before others
- 17. Nurture, build and value your contacts
- 18. Compete at work with making your own capabilities and past accomplishments dwarf
- 19. Enroll a powerful mentor
- 20. Become great observer
- 21. Talk less – ask more
- 22. Be dumb to learn more
- 23. Always challenge and verify your beliefs
- 24. Hold yourself powerfully
- 25. Reframe negatives in positives
- 26. Never apologize for your opinion
- 27. Accept your mistake and correct them as soon as you can
- 28. Be flexible
- 29. Spot the coming change and pro-actively prepare yourself to face any uncertainty
- 30. Be committed to yourself
- 31. Ditch short-term gains for long-term benefits
- 32. Focus on excellence rather than perfection
- 33. Pivot as soon as you realize something is not working
- 34. Treat the problems as opportunities
- 35. Accept that you are capable of far more than you think
#Your-Results-Speaks-for-You, #article, #learn, #focusing, #result, #best-strategy, #Benefits, #action-person, #cultivate, #powerful-habit, #action-steps, #successful-people, #big-picture, #dreams, #fail, #taking-risks, #venturing, #realm, #uncertain, #unknown, #stretching-themselves, #areas-of-influences, #abilities, #progress, #progressing, #persevere, #improvise, #keep-going-on, #ultimately, #most-powerful-law, #principal-of-compounding, #magnanimous-results, #accomplished-people, #habits, #mind-set, #creating, #excellence, #succeed-phenomenally, #sustainable-basis, #working-silently, #achievements, #loudest-noise, #our-strengths, #impossible-achiever, #bestest-possible-chance, #advancing, #career, #profession, #business, #satisfactory-life, #relationships, #happiness, #growth, #chance, #hard-work, #grand-efforts, #noticed, #recognized, #appreciated, #rewarded, #our-personal-triumphs, #highlighted, #better-solutions, #transformed, #enjoyable, #satisfying, #productive, #Your-bosses, #your-customers, #your-teachers, #your-associates, #your-relations, #your-marketplace, #job-hunt, #soulmate