In this article you will learn
- -Categories of emotional mood changes
- -Why we are unable to remember and recall – when we need anything from our sub-conscious memories
- -12 Basics on How our mind records everything and how we can us the NLP's anchoring to get into the resourceful mood – as and when we want
- -26 steps on How to anchor the powerful feelings for release on demand through trigger
Ways to change your mood instantly
How to Attain resourceful emotions and mood on demand instantly every time
Have you ever gone through mood swings – ever in your life – chances are many times.
Sometimes we can have drastic changes in our emotions – even though there are no obvious reasons for these mood and emotional fluctuations.
There are two categories of emotional mood changes
- 1.Category one => with diagnosable, identifiable reasons – which could be any of the following [it can never be an exhaustive list]
- I.Mental and physical dis-orders and chemical imbalances
- II.Ongoing disease and or post a serious illness trauma or impact
- III.Lack of sleep
- IV.Side-effects of few medications
- V.Unexpected results
- VII.Sad incidents
- VIII.Use of intoxicants and substance abuse
- IX.Some food like colas, caffeine, junk food etc. Etc.
- XI.PMS, puberty, pregnancy, menopause
- 2.Category two - where for no reasons we are transformed into an un-resourceful mental and emotional state – say the whole day was good but suddenly – your mood changed and you started feeling lonely, sad, angry or any other similar un-resourceful emotions
This is the category we are going to focus on.
We shall see how by simple and disciplined practice – we can turn our mood, feelings, emotions from weak to positive and powerful one in seconds.
Certainly it would take few months of intense practice to make us master in this art.
In the science and arts of neuro-linguistic programming – this phenomenon is called anchoring powerful moments of our life into active-able triggers.
What is anchoring and how do we use that – as per the nlp – our brain is so powerful and so intensely vast that – it records and keeps all the information that we have come across through all our 5 conscious and 1 intuitive senses - from the time we are complete inside our mother's womb, till right now.
Then why don't we remember and recall all that we have read, seen, heard, taste, felt.
It is due to three simple facts
- 1. The conscious mind is like ram in the computer – it has got limited memory and we only consciously remember that we think is important.
This is to prevent us crashing down – in the wake of information overload, more so in this age of big data.
- 2.The conscious mind can only handle small data. The sub-conscious mind can handle any amount of bid data and processes it faster than any computer today.
- 3.Each information is saved [anchored] with its own password and if you do not enter the correct code[trigger] – you won't be able to retrieve and access that information from the sub-conscious mind, the main hard disk.
12 Basics on How our mind records everything and how we can us the NLP's anchoring to get into the resourceful mood – as and when we want
- 1.Let us first verify the above concept - whether your mind has recorded all that you have been exposed to
- 2.Let us see this through your own experience - I have many-many such experience.
- 3.But for you – please ask yourself – that has it ever happened to you - that let us say you were walking maybe engrossed in some thought - and suddenly you smell something, hear a voice or sound or someone touches or bumps into you
- 4.This triggers and makes you recall an incident or experience – might have happened years ago – but you were neither consciously thinking about that at that time or had any thoughts about in says in ages.
- 5.Sometimes this recall is so vivid that we feel it is happening right now and your feelings, emotions becomes exactly like it had happened when the real thing happened.
- 6.Why - that incident was anchored with a trigger and that trigger was pressed unknowingly either by yourself or by anyone, anything.
- 7.It is just like Pavlov's experiment of stimulus and response - the dog will always salivate whenever the bell is pressed – it does not matter if there is food or not.
- 8.Similarly every time the same trigger is pressed within us - there would be the same feelings, emotions surging through us - whether or not that situation is real or happening right now.
- 9.If the activated-trigger is associated with positive emotions – when the trigger is activated – the positive feelings would come - vice-versa.
- 10.Unfortunately – we have more negatives anchors than positive ones - like – fear – we learn a particular fear in most of the time in single instances and sometimes we have this fear lifelong and we experience it all the time their respective trigger is released
- 11.If we can have mood transfer from positive state to negative state on trigger press then negative to positive state is also possible.
- 12.Let us learn how we can create anchors of very powerful positive state within us, which we can access – whenever we want and need by pressing the trigger and releasing the feelings, emotions of that state.
26 steps on How to anchor the powerful feelings for release on demand through trigger – you can listen first – THEN YOU CAN USE MY VOICE TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH My YOUTUBE VIDEO on this – after you have made the required arrangements for the right place and time
- 1.First choose a time and place – where there is no interruption or distraction - through people, noise, traffic etc. etc. anything
- 2.Sit relaxed with your eyes closed – the entire exercise would be done with your eyes closed
- 3.Take a deep long breath, hold it for a while and then let it go slowly – once more - take another deep long breath, hold it for a while and then let it go slowly – then again - take yet another deep long breath, hold it for a while and then let it go slowly
- 4.Now go back to your life and search through your life's positive and powerfully impactful events – select the one event which made you feel either one or some or all of the following
- I.Most successful
- II.Most powerful like a time when you really felt you could have achieved whatever you wanted
- III.Most confident
- IV.Most happy
- V.Most loved
- VI.Most enthusiastic
- 5.Recall this particular incident and try to visualize - the entire episode which made you experience these most powerful feelings and emotions
- 6.While visualizing – feel– as if this incident is happening right now with you
- 7.Observe what you are doing
- 8.Hear what you are saying, what you are wearing, feel what you are feeling
- 9.Observe who all are there and what they are doing
- 10.Hear what they are saying, what they are wearing and what expression they have
- 11.Make that scenario brighter and sharper - by bringing it closer
- 12.Make it more colorful – till you find the intensity of the positive emotions are bursting within you
- 13.Only when - when you are feeling the most powerful, the most confident, the most happy emotions within – while in this exercise => take your index finger and thumb of your left hand and press your right ear lobe.
- 14.After pressing for a second release it.
- 15.Then open your eyes – do something different to distract your mind for 30 seconds - walk, sing, dance - anything.
- 16.Then close your eyes – then take a deep long breath, hold it for a while and then let it go slowly - now release the trigger by - take your index finger and thumb of your left hand and press your right ear lobe
- 17.If you have done the anchoring correctly while you had the most powerful emotions – then you will get the same feeling back in that instant.
- 18.You have to repeat the steps from 1 to 12 many times [at least do it for 15-20 times in different days and time] for the same incident using the very same anchor every time.
- 19.Once it is anchored deeply – you feel find that you can have that mood – anytime you want it and it comes within you even in case you trigger the anchor accidentally.
- 20.The best states to anchor are the ones that are happening in the moment
- 21.The next best states to anchor are recalled state
- 22.Anytime a person is in an intense, associated state – at the peak of that experience if a specific stimulus[anchor] is applied then the two become neurologically linked thus forming an anchor.
- 23.For every different feelings you can choose different anchor – but practice it so it becomes part of your nature for that trigger.
- 24.If you want to future pace [this techniques i show the people who are say going for high pressure interviews or going to be making high-stake presentations] – first make your anchor very powerful – so that every time you trigger your anchor, you have a very powerful feeling.
- 25.Then you imagine yourself entering the interview room, making presentation and then trigger this anchor and see your becoming successful -getting standing ovation - then anchor this new feelings with different trigger.
- 26.A word of caution – for interview and presentation - do this double anchoring only after you have thoroughly practiced and prepared for the event.
#howtomakeyourmoodpositiveinstantly, #gettingresourcefulemotions, #dealingwithyourmoodswings, #whywehavemoodswings, #transformingfromnegativetopositive, #anchoringpowerfulemotions, #howourtriggerscreatemoodchange, #managingyourstimulusandresponsesystem, #associatingpowerfulpostivetriggers, #Howtoanchorpowerfulfeelings, #attainpowerfulresourcefulmoodinstantly, #masteringanchoringforcreatingpositives, #identifyyourlife'smostpositiveandpowerfulincidents, #visualizeyourbestmomentsandanchor